Sunday, February 27, 2011

Really? He Sex Rations?



My significant other calls himself a “camel.”  I must have found the only man in the world who rations sex!  Do or say something that offends him and that is it; you will get none for a while.  I am currently in the midst of one such punishment.  We have not had sex since December!  I do not want to cheat and I do not like toys, I mean why should I when there is a warm body next to me!  I have no idea what to do next but the more he rations, the more sex is on my mind.  Thank you for allowing me to rant.

www.ourbananamoments.com

6 comments:

  1. Maybe, that's why he rations! The more he rations, the more you think about it. Just take the lead and play the game better than him. But, make sure you ration back! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love how candid you are, does your husband read your blog?!

    Your newest fan - this is the kind of blog I love, super real and honest!

    Summer
    www.supermomblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Prayer Notes, turn about is sure going to be fair game.

    @ Summer Dawn, he used to read the posts on our main web site but he stopped because he recognized himself in my stories. Hmmm, I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Reader here - Hi! :) Firstly with holding sex can be VERY unhealthy for a relationship for exactly the reasons you stated. People need it and when they get the urge and the spouse is saying no what do they do? Experts recommend even having sex while angry and in a fight because it's something our bodies crave (and as my midwife informed me) something women's bodies NEED. So maybe sit down and have a talk about why he feels the need to "punish" you this way and what you can do instead that would be less harmful in the long run. Just my 2c!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by to say hi Marsha!! You can try our Sex-e ways, we post them every Wednesday! It might motivate him!! We hope you come back by our site.

    http://sexemamas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you didn't mean to be funny, but that "sex camel" image struck me as hilarious! What great imagery! Have you tried explaining that you are not a camel and you'll die in the desert without some water?

    Thanks for joining my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcomed!