- Breathe slowly and deeply 10 times to cool down.
- Count to 10 before you respond or react.
- Discuss minor problems so they do not grow into arguments.
- Eat right and exercise regularly – you health makes a difference
- Practice patience with everyone-including yourself.
- Learn to accept the things you cannot change.
- Walk away if a situation causes you anger.
- Splash cold water on your face to cool off
- Have realistic expectations of others.
- Forgive others instead of holding grudges
- Keep calm when someone else is angry. Do not take it personally.
- Identify “triggers” that spark your anger and do your best to avoid them
Thursday, March 17, 2011
12 Ways to Manage Anger - Part 1 of 2
Posted by Our Banana Moments at 8:42 PM