Monday, October 24, 2011

The Money Pit



My favorite banana likes projects, as do I. There is nothing wrong with projects; in fact, Our Banana Moments is my colossal project.  The good thing about projects is that despite the occasional hair-raising brushes with irritation, we love the gratification of the “I made it myself” feeling.  His grace’s latest project is restoring a BMW that he was able to get for an unbelievably low price.  Unfortunately, this project has hit a nightmare of a snag otherwise known as the money pit.  This could also be thought of as the make-up on the unbelievably low price. Why is it so hard to get something for nothing? You might be wondering, why am I writing about the beloved project?  Well, just as much as he shares the excitement of “I made it myself”, he is equally generous when it comes to sharing the frustration of the money pit, which I am now passing on to you in the form of this post.  Enjoy!

Our Banana Moments has a new email address – followthebanana@ourbananamoments.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcomed!