Friday, October 14, 2011

Never fear when Phoenix Jones is near.



Wow, just when I had given up hope on humankind in favor of bananas, up springs an authentic superhero.  It would seem that Seattle has its very own self-proclaimed superhero.  Phoenix Jones, legally known as Benjamin John Francis Fodor, 23, comes complete with superhero costume and mask.  I wonder if he has seen the recently box office super hero releases such as The Green Lantern, The Green Hornet, or Captain America?  Has he overdosed on these movies and can no longer separate reality from fiction?  No matter the case, he was arrested after pepper spraying club goers.  Although charges have not been filled, this begs the question, is Seattle the new Gotham?  

Hmmm if I were a superhero, who would I be? Cat Woman hands down if it would be possible to find enough material to make me a costume that would fit.  Would I need special powers or just plenty of pepper spray? If you could be a superhero, who would you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcomed!