Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Doo Funny SMELLS Funny!


I know that I probably should not write this but it is just too funny to keep to myself.  Mr. Doo Funny is obsessed with cleanliness.  He takes multiple showers and runs around the house picking up, cleaning, and scolding the rest of us slobs for failing to notice a piece of lint.  Mr. Doo Funny refuses even the smallest peck on the lips before brushing his teeth.  I guess there is no morning sex with Mr. Doo Funny before he performs the three S’s.  I can only imagine him going through this process, returning to bed, only to get sweaty and get up to do it all over again.  Well, much to my entertainment, Mr. Doo Funny announced today (after spending all day moving furniture) that he could smell himself.  He expressed that he was disturbed by the fact that he had a body odor.  To me, this was hysterical and I gave in to my better judgment and asked him what it was like to smell his own A**?



Add to Google

Join me on the New Digg

Facebook Widgets
Powered By Vistaprint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcomed!