Saturday, December 3, 2011

Coupon Money



Recently, I have become smitten with the coupon craze.  I practically live for the Sunday paper to get my hands on the coupons that are stuffed neatly in the middle.  I pour a cup of coffee, get out my scissors, and commence filing through the Sunday paper coupons as if I were collecting candy. 

Other than the Sunday paper, I also search for coupons online. There are many sites offering free coupons on everyday products.  A simple Google search on “coupons” will return literally hundreds of sites. Beware, as I did run across a few sites that required a membership to access their coupons. Using online coupon sites will help you stick to your budget while saving money on your grocery bill.

If you are looking to save money on local activities, weekend outings, or an affordable way to treat the family out to dinner, try Groupon.com.  At Groupon.com, you can subscribe to receive offers from local merchants offering a special deal for a limited time, even an offer for only one day. For example, you may be able to treat your family with buy-one-get-one free (BOGO) coupons for the nearest pizzeria instead of going over budget by splurging on Carabbas or Olive Garden.

Use coupons to save money and stay on budget.  Try couponing today!


1 comment:

  1. Great advice! I really should start looking for some coupons online for when I shop on internet sites... It's always a good idea to save money!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcomed!