Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mad Money




Our Banana Moments has turned one year old!  When Our Banana Moments started, I didn’t expect to last more than a month or so; after all, it’s not as if I have loads of life impacting topics to write about.  Now that Our Banana Moments is one year old, it is time take monetizing more seriously.

From the first day until now, Google Adsense has been the primary means of generating income.  As of today, I am proud to state that a modest income of $34.65.  Of course, this averages out to about $2.88 per month.  This amount is a rather pleasant surprise considering the life expectancy of Our Banana Moments was a few months and the primary goal has never been focused on earning money.

Below is a list of affiliates that Our Banana Moments has started using to monetize the blog.  Sign up was free and easy!











Check back in a month and find out how well Our Banana Moments did at monetizing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is a great post. I'm going to be checking these sites out. I'm Sarah, I am a new follower from Blog Hop Thursday. I'm following via GFC, Facebook and Twitter. I wanted to invite you to stop by and follow back. I will be coming back often for more great posts. Thanks and Happy Holidays!

    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcomed!